2018 All IN Conference
Early bird special. Link Above
For Complete information about Youth Exchange go to the
Youth Programs tab above or reach the application process in link below
Rotary Youth Exchange-Outbound
Application deadline is October 22, 2017
District 6580 Goals for 2017-18
Support and Strengthen Clubs
- All clubs will work to achieve the Presidential Citation.
- All club presidents will post at least 10 goals in Rotary Club Central by July 1, 2017.
- Ninety percent of clubs will have engaged in Visioning for planning or Strategic Planning.
- The district will post a net gain in membership of 53. [our district membership has declined by over 150 in last 5 years]
- The district will increase the number of members younger than 40 by ten percent.
- The district will have initiated the process to start a new club in two communities in the district.
- Our district will add five new Interact or Rotaract clubs.
Focus and Increase Humanitarian Service
- The district will offer a global grant scholarship.
- The district will attain a minimum Annual Fund contribution of at least $130 per capita.
- The district will increase the number of Paul Harris Society members by 15.
- The district will increase the number of Paul Harris Fellows by 40.
- 50 percent of clubs will participate in District Grants.
- Our district will plant one tree per member.
Enhance Rotary’s Public Image and Awareness
- The district will have a public relations team that supports club efforts in public awareness.
- All clubs will collect and report on volunteer hours and service project contributions.
- Eight clubs will commit to host an inbound exchange student.
- Ten clubs will have youth applicants to be outbound exchange students.
- All clubs will have a public relations coordinator.